Monday, April 19, 2010

motivational tips



When it comes to motivational tips and doing self talk, what does a person say. You can always repeat what your major goals are as if they were already accomplished. Such as I make a hundred thousand dollars a month. I'm sure you probably know that part of self talk. So I will share a thought on different affirmations that I like to use also.

Some of the things I enjoy saying to myself are quotes from famous people who were quite accomplished in their lives and careers or became famous after their death. Their words are able to motivate me more than a lot of some of my personal affirmations. If nothing else they give me a different perspective on life. Also they uplift my spirit so to speak
I would like to share some of my favorites quotes with you. They may not motivate you or even appeal to you but there are many more quotes that you can find to use for yourself.

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw

"All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times;
but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly,
till they take root in our personal experience."
--Johann von Goeth

“Choose again
Pretend that you are enlightened.
Pretend that you are loved by God
Pretend that you are perfect just the way you are.

Take a deep breath now and PRETEND WHAT IS TRUE.
Then everything will make sense.
When you pretend something that is true, then you immediately become
that Truth.

First the energy of God descends upon the Earth, then it pretends
whatever it wants to be, then it ascends back to its source. You are God
pretending to be whatever you are right now. Do you understand what
this means? You have allowed yourself to descend, but by pretending to
be less than what you are, you have not ascnded back to God.
--Thomas (Indigo Child)

“Love is much more fundamental than any kind of thinking or believing.
It is the root and basis of who you are, at the most fundamental level.
This means that anything other than love as an expression of your being
is artificial and unnatural and is a result of not knowing who you are."
--Bill Harris

“Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice,
But for those who Love
Time is not.”
--Henry Van Dyke

Below is  my email address if you send me your email address I will send you a free book, I will never get in touch with you for any reason other than sending you the free ebook. It is one of my favorite books and I have read it many times and will probably read it a few more times in this life time. The books title is As A man Thinketh by James Allen. This book always helps to motivate me. It says in no uncertain terms that we are where we are and what we are because of the thoughts. After a statement like that I always find myself motivated to a new high. When we realize its all up to us it just makes me get up and go. If you haven't read the book I hope you enjoy it. Do your best to live a no limit life. The book is given away free from white dove books .com and they have several other free book to give away. jgwg65@bellsouth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment