Monday, January 25, 2010

Motivational help

I believe one of the greatest companies in the motivation and self help business is Nightingale-Conant. Although they do very little motivational or self help programs on there own. There probably has been very few great motivators or self help speakers that haven't recorded there wisdom on a Nightingale-Conant program.

It would be hard to not find a favorite author of yours in the motivational or self improvement business that does not have a program in this companies library. It is the theory of many motivational speakers and authors that when you are doing a mundane job such as driving which leaves a lot of free time for your mind to wander a hundred different ways, that listening to a motivational tape is a great way to make the time more enjoyable and to learn something at the same time.

I often found that when I was on my way to a meeting or a sales call that if I listened to one of my favorite authors on tape while I'm on the way, I would be able to go into the meeting or the sales call with great attitude and more confidence in my self and my abilities. Depending on the type of appointment, I will listen to different authors, one of the great advantages, of buying from Nightingale-Conant is they have such a large selection of authors, on a large selection of different topics, it is usually easy to find something that you are interested in.

It is a very nice way to travel to and from work,or in between if you have a position which requires travel. Plus I always learn something new. Check out there web site and see if any thing srikes your fancy they really do have a great library. Plus you can sign up for there free motivational quotes that they will email to you . You can click on the link below to go there web site.
http://www.nightingale.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment