Thursday, January 21, 2010

motivational tips

If you have trouble getting motivated maybe it is because you don't understand how things work I know I didn't. I would get a idea and start to work on it and some how or other things wouldn't work out. Did that ever make motivation hard for me.

Then I bought this program and things really started to make sense to me well, not quite, I did have to listen to the program more than once to understand. After that motivation and the way things work made sense, in that there was some things I needed to do, other than just getting excited and motivated to accomplish something.

The program was The Secret of Deliberate Creation by Dr. Robert Anthony. It consists of several CD,s. The program talks about the law of attraction and what it is and how it works in such a way that I was able to understand it. Thus with this new information when a new project would come up I then understood what I needed to do to get motivated and stay motivated.

The program talked about quantum physics what it is and how it works. Thus opening a whole new thought process for me. I used to think know matter what if you started some thing you could usually make it work if you worked hard enough and long enough. Of course that has some truth to it but that form of motivation is not always successful as I well know.

To make a new project before you even start you need to get motivated about the idea and create the new project in your thoughts and on paper to such an extent that it is already real to you. Getting motivated then is easy for you already have what you want it just hasn't materialized in your life yet.

That is the way I understood how life and quantum physics works. Since going through the course I have tried to make this thinking part of my life. Although it seams I still have a lot more to learn as far as controlling my thoughts, it does seam that I am more motivated and able to accomplish more with less effort when using the deliberate creation laws. The best to you try to live a life with no limits.

For more information on The Secret of Deliberate Creation click the link below.
http://www.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment